All 22 art Reviews

L4D - Out of Ammo L4D - Out of Ammo

Welcome Back Sab.

Nice to finally see your art again. and it looks better than ever.

WHER WER U?!

Sabtastic responds:

Thanks! :D
lol I've been here the whole time, but the art-ing came to a stop when school and work got really busy. ;_;

I hate doctors! I hate doctors!

Thought Process:

"Hey, it's TheShadling, he always draws good stuff..... wait a second... THE SHADLING!?!? OH JESUS CHRIST IS THIS CHICK GOING TO HAVE A #*$& OR IS SHE GOING TO BE SH*$$*$^ ON ANOTHER CHICK OR BE GRUESOMELY RIPPED APART!? O wait, this is pleasant. I am vastly impressed, and hey, it looks good too. He deserves 10 stars for this fine piece of work."

Armor III Armor III

Wow.

Do you play wow? because this looks like a mashup of a few of the armor sets for paladins.....

anyways, this looks great, would be great if you animated to show off your skills

SunnyRays responds:

nope never played wow....just random ideas from my head

June June

Speaking of June..

When is the next episode?!

good picture btw

Newgrounds Musical Newgrounds Musical

Preproduction?

You gotta put something like this together IRL HvH, have NG sponsor it... I'm sure Fulp would love to be in it.... same goes with the rest of the NG staff

June + Girlchan June + Girlchan

Wat

Oh Egoraptor and his akward directions.

Truely Splash Page Truely Splash Page

Meh...

The nose and teeth dont quite look right

Bless You - CoV Commission Bless You - CoV Commission

Awesome

just like the rest of your stuff Sab, this one is great.

Sabtastic responds:

Aww, shucks. :B
Thanks Neo!

Halo Clairvoyance- Abscond Halo Clairvoyance- Abscond

One issue...

If they are in space.... wouldn't the mask need to cover their entire helmet? i'm pretty sure you would freeze in a matter of seconds without it covering the entire body.

OTHERWISE it's a great picture.

Halochief89 responds:

Pretty hard to explain but the masks are fully clamped to their face. Oxygen being directed from their suits. Along with that the Phantom dropship is releasing oxygen for passengers without masks to breath but in low amounts so they don't stress.

RageKitty 2 RageKitty 2